72 Hours in NOLA: Video Diary

As promised, here is my little travel video diary from NOLA. Despite the rainy, dreary weather, I still managed to keep my camera out at all times and did my best to try and capture interesting tidbits of our trip.
I've really been loving these little videos. They're great reminders of my trips and I'm actually excited to shoot footage whenever I go on trips now.


I always have so much fun making these videos. And, I feel like I'm getting better at it. I've been doing a little research on video "producing" and have learned what "A Roll" and "B Roll" mean and I've been working hard to improve my craft.

I hope you enjoyed my NOLA adventures. I'll be back soon with my Grand Cayman adventures!

xoxo.

Comments

  1. Reminiscing on this video <3 <3 <3 I'm heading back next month with my man and can't wait! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous of all the good food you're going to have!!

      Delete

Post a Comment